Saturday 15 May 2010

Property Syndicate

Firstly, I have a property portfolio which I would like to extend. If you have ever wanted to get into property but don't know where to start then please get in touch. I want to set up a fractional ownership consortium of 4 to 10 people so that I can upscale the amount of deals I get going.

A deal such as this would allow you to dip your toe in the water and enjoy some returns without the hassle of dealing with tenants and letting agencies etc.

Drop me a line if you want to get involved.

3 comments:

  1. This is still my aim, but I've not made much progress. If you want to get involved with me then let me know.

    Ross Taylor

    Author of:
    1000 Rock Hard General Knowledge Questions
    The Rock Hard Scottish Quiz Book
    The Rock Hard Unofficial Celebrity Quiz Book
    The No Nonsense Guide to Making Sure Your Child Gets a "A" at Key Stage 2 Maths

    Proprietor of:

    http://rockhardquizbooks.vendr.com
    http://atasteofscotland.vendr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for shearing this blog about Property Syndicate

    ReplyDelete
  3. good advice for the investment in properties.Property Syndicate is so good

    ReplyDelete