Saturday 15 May 2010

Clackmannanshire Achievements

As well as this blog, I am also currently participating in http://clackmannanshireachievements.blogspot.com/. My hope here is that people from the Wee County will contact me with news of their sporting, business and academic successes. To get the ball rolling I'll be looking out for news stories in the local rags and via google news alerts. My aim is that if I can build up a following I could eventually transfer to a paper version which would be delivered free to all doors in the county and include some local paid-for advertising. I would use my own leafletting firm to deliver the product, and would offer free advertising space to a local printer to cover production costs. Eventually I'd use the newsletter to push my own cause for obtaining local office.

Grand plans!

If you know of anyone who has done this in the past then please get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment