Tuesday 18 May 2010

Mortgages, Money and Magic - over 1000 copies sold

"Mortgages, Money and Magic" is an ebook I wrote 2 years ago. It shows a process that any average couple could use to get on the housing ladder and proceed to be mortgage free within 10 years. It is pretty robust, and I feel strongly that these claims could be achieved.

I originally sold the ebook via Ebay at £9.99 achieving a few dozen sales. When the fee structure got changed I dropped the price down to 99p and continued to get a few sales per week.

As I am off Ebay at the minute I've started to sell it via other classified sites. I tried to get it turned into a paperback book using Lulu.com but it won't accept my pdf file for some technical reason. I've no longer got the original word doc so I'm on a bit of a sticky wicket.

If you'd like to buy a copy then please drop me a line on:

ross.taylor1@live.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment