Thursday 20 May 2010

Money manager/ Household Budget Manager


A service that I really want to get going is what I call Money Manager but some others may refer to as a Household Budget manager. I want to physically go into people's households, trawl through their statements and bills, and set them up on a household budget will eventually get them out of a rut.

I probably wouldn't even charge for this service, rather I'd get my kickbacks through the new Utility providers I set the families up with, referral fees from pre-paid debit card companies etc.

I've got this ad running at the mo:

"Debt problems? Our debt management plan helps 1000s of people get out of debt.


Email now with your Name, Address and Phone number and one of our advisors will be in touch ASAP."


I've already put my plans forward to the FSA and they've reported back that they don't see any issues so long as that I don't hold any deposits. From first inspection, I wouldn't even have to get authorised to be allowed to do this.

1 comment:

  1. I've now re-jigged this ad into:

    Experienced Money Manager Can Help You Out of Debt

    Hi, my name is Ross Taylor. In 2008 I was the Highest Grossing Mortgage Adviser in the UK. I’ve since went on to become a Director of a Fast Track 100 company.
    I am offering a service which may be able to help you get out a financial rut. Are you working but find that your money is always running out before the end of the month?
    By using a system of minimisation and budgeting, I can stop this from happening. Please drop me a line and I’ll give you an idea of what I can do for you.
    If I can’t save you any money, I won’t charge. This is a simple, no-lose offer.

    Ross Taylor

    Author of:
    1000 Rock Hard General Knowledge Questions
    The Rock Hard Scottish Quiz Book
    The Rock Hard Unofficial Celebrity Quiz Book
    The No Nonsense Guide to Making Sure Your Child Gets a "A" at Key Stage 2 Maths

    Proprietor of:

    http://rockhardquizbooks.vendr.com
    http://atasteofscotland.vendr.com

    ReplyDelete