Tuesday 25 May 2010

Mystery Shopping


During the second half of 2009 I had a regular job with a company called Rockingham Northampton carrying out Mystery Shopping tasks across the UK. I visited Pet Shops, Car garages, Bingo Halls etc. The job was very easy and therefore didn't pay a lot however it was interesting and got me out and about.The very, very big negative of the job was that the company went bust - leaving me about £800 out of pocket - Bastards!

I'm going back to basics though, and have been carrying out tasks for a Mystery Shopping firm called Retail Eyes. There is no chance of this lot going out of the game as they pay you about 2 months after you've completed the job. Plenty of time for them to get the cash in and make a bit of interest before paying out.

This weekend I've got a meal in a local pub and a drink in a town centre nightclub to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment