Thursday 20 May 2010

Legal "Cocaine"


You would have had to have been on Mars to miss the furore in the UK in regard to the sale of Mephedrone, the so-called "legal high" a month or so back. It was the last tabloid-friendly issue to come out prior to the election being called.

I recall listening to the Eddie Mair show on Radio 4 whilst driving back from work one day. Eddie was interviewing a young man who ran a website selling such legal highs. The guy mentioned that he just sits back and watches the orders drop in whilst listening to the radio all day at home. I decided there and then that I want a piece of that! Since hearing this I've been listing the ad below on Gumtree. Should anyone order from me, I'm basically buying it at half the price elsewhere and adding my cut as a handling charge.



"Legal Cocaine which is taking the London Club Scene by Storm


New!


Legal!


Strong!


Intense!


Free P&P!


£12.50 per gram.


Shipped within 24 hours!
ORDER NOW THROUGH GUMTREE"

No comments:

Post a Comment