Saturday 15 May 2010

Budget Cars Deals (ii)

The spin-off from my budget car deal idea would be to use some of the cars in stock to set up a budget car hire business. Every time I have ever had the misfortune to hire a car I've always been shocked at the prices charged. I admit that on occasion you need a half decent car for some business purpose, but there are a number of occasions when you are only hiring a car because your normal ride is at the mechanics. On these occasions you want to keep your costs down. Any old motor will do.

Budget car deals (ii) would provide basic, clean, no-frills car hire for as low a price as economically possible. I would foresee the cost being something like £15 a day.

The cars could be stickered up to promote the other businesses in the portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment